Welcome To Zeldaria

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eraze, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Eraze

Eraze Peasant

Ratings:
    +15
    Hey everyone! I'm sure this isn't the news you were planning on seeing today, but certain events have brought us here. To those who were around earlier, you would have seen that Castadia is offline due to bills not being paid on time. Without going into detail, this issue was completely out of my hands. Whilst I was one of two Owners, I didn't have access to the essential things I needed to run Castadia without Ambushment.

Since Ambushment isn't around anymore (nobody has had contact with him recently), we had to assume he wasn't making a return. As a result, Castadia has now been transferred to a new name, and will be owned solely by myself. As for the rest of the team, everything is staying the exact same.

I'm sure you're wondering at this point, what's going to happen with all of your stuff? At this point, every single thing other than the name and domain will stay the exact same as it was. Your ranks won't go anywhere, the map is exactly how it was and you don't need to worry about losing any of your stuff.

We have big plans for Zeldaria, this is just the beginning. Things will continue as per usual over the coming week, while we work to bring all existing members of Castadia over to the new platform. You will be hearing from me soon again, in regards to advertising plans, and what you can expect to see from us in the near future! Welcome home everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pbot

Pbot Pun Master

Ratings:
    +406
    Great to hear that it's continuing on. Looking forward to seeing what you have planned :grinning:

3. Haze

Haze Acolyte

Ratings:
    +186
    We need a "hype" button.

Seriously though good to see you're still going ahead with the project, looking forward to the advertising mhmm ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. DarkxSilent

DarkxSilent Peasant

Ratings:
    +19
    I'm excited to see what is to become out of this change!

5. WaffleMonkey

WaffleMonkey Apprentice

Ratings:
    +243
    #CastadiaStolenOwO

It's a joke in case you were unaware.

• Funny Funny x 1
    #5 WaffleMonkey, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  6. Jedi51

Jedi51 Novice

Ratings:
    +44
    Plus juan

7. MelodicRose

MelodicRose Novice

Ratings:
    +91
    It amuses me how many people are flailing around Discord defending him.. how can one happily defend an inactive, lie-filled, scamming businessman.

All the best, Eraze. You've got a fight ahead of you - but I think the sheer amount of people who followed you here should show you just how many people enjoyed his leadership. <3

• Like Like x 2
  8. Brady

Brady Novice

Ratings:
    +55
    No matter how inactive or horrible a owner is, you can't go and steal all of his hard work. Eraze did nothing for the server, he was here for 3 weeks. Don't be bias because you dislike Ambushment, See it from a real persons point of view.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. MelodicRose

MelodicRose Novice

Ratings:
    +91
    Well at least we know Ambush will have a playerbase. One whole person as he goes inactive again and pushes back everything for many more months.

10. Brady

Brady Novice

Ratings:
    +55
    English please

11. Rabbitual

Rabbitual Novice

Ratings:
    +38
    a playerbase of 1 and it's you, ez

12. Adoze

Adoze Peasant

Ratings:
    +0
    What are your plans for advertisement, sir?

13. Pbot

Pbot Pun Master

Ratings:
    +406
    Youtubers as far as I am aware. Check the discord under announcements, it has it there ^-^

14. WaffleMonkey

WaffleMonkey Apprentice

Ratings:
    +243
    It's your boi RoboticPvP, playing some Zeldaria factions. Today we look at raiding Pbot to make him cry and quit. LETS GIT IT.

I really hope we don't get people like this.

15. Pbot

Pbot Pun Master

Ratings:
    +406
    Pfft as if anyone could raid me.

16. WaffleMonkey

WaffleMonkey Apprentice

Ratings:
    +243
    Pfft as if you'll be raidable anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1