Announcement Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Trewology, May 7, 2019.

1. Trewology

Trewology Owner
    OWNER

Ratings:
    +18
    Introduction

Howdy, all! I hope you have all enjoyed your time over the Easter Holidays!

This is just a short little update to let you guys know how some things are going despite the lack of communication on my behalf. I'd like to thank everyone for their continued support especially through our Discord server (https://discord.gg/vv6knpj). Zeldaria has now been under new ownership for close to two months. In these two months, we can assure you that many important changes and fixes have been implemented to ensure that the release of the server is at its highest quality. Some of these changes were things requested by the community in the early days of Zeldaria when it was still running. I really cannot elaborate on all the custom content that has been developed as it would ruin some of the excitement for when we do announce a release. However, I will list below some of the additions/changes that have been specially designed and tested to suit the enjoyable and adventurous playstyle that Zeldaria had carried.

Updates Sneak-peak...

Auction house:
    Lets you trade your items to anyone on the Zeldaria. Hopefully, this should help people trade their resources more efficiently!
    [​IMG]

Money Notes:
    Notable money!
    Simple, straightforward addition which enables players to withdraw funds from their balance as a redeemable note! This can be traded on the Auction House and through trading!
    [​IMG]

Voting:
    Voting streaks, epic rewards and store currency as potential rewards just for voting everyday!
    [​IMG]

Enchantment Scrapping:
    You can now get rid of old books that have “worthless” enchantment %’s. He will give you between 1-3 dust of the respective tier of a book (Scrapping a divine will net divine dust) You can put this dust onto an enchantment book in order to increase enchantment success rating! Any dust can be put onto any book!
    [​IMG]

Trench II Pickaxe:

Trenchpickaxes can now be upgraded to Level II enchantment which will essentially act as a larger trenching area!
    [​IMG]

New Warps:
    Some newly and specially crafted builds will be featured upon the release, here is one of them! Can you guess what it is for?

[​IMG]

Player Titles:
    Long time coming eh? It’s finally done and ready to go!

As promised nearly a year ago any player that has played SINCE server release till today will receive the “OG” title for free. This title will never be a store bought purchase and as such should be fairly rare in coming resets!

[​IMG]

Giveaway Winner

Congratulations to @DarkxSilent on winning the $50 Store Voucher giveaway from the previous announcement post. You will receive your voucher upon release.

Conclusion

Now, you didn't think this was all did you? These are just a handful of the updates and improvements we've added to Zeldaria! You had better buckle in and watch as the last few steps unfold of our preparation. As of now, there is no date planned yet for release however I can assure you the wait will be worth it. Once again, we'd like to thank each and every single one of you who've stuck around. I will be doing my best to update the community on a more consistent basis.

Kind Regards,

Trewology

• Like Like x 1
    #1 Trewology, May 7, 2019
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. ItzBenzyCam

ItzBenzyCam Peasant

Ratings:
    +2
    Sick.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lucy

Lucy Architect
    ARCHITECT EVENT TEAM

Ratings:
    +17
    Wonderful sneak peak, great work Trew :) Looking forward to the final release of the server!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fabiio

Fabiio Peasant

Ratings:
    +3
    im gay

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Fabio

Fabio Peasant

Ratings:
    +3
    yes

• Like Like x 1
  6. FuzzyWhiteLilly

FuzzyWhiteLilly Peasant

Ratings:
    +2
    Cool!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jnf

Jnf Peasant

Ratings:
    +5
    It actually looks good tbh. Nice work

• Like Like x 3
  8. Fall

Fall Moderator
    MODERATOR EVENT TEAM

Ratings:
    +207
    I like the idea of a rework of the builds in the same style, helps solidify the fact that it's the same server but with a new, improved ownership. Nice work ;)

• Like Like x 1