Verified Unity | Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Yassin, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yassin

Yassin Peasant

Ratings:
    +2
    Unity Recruitment

With the brand new in sighting rule Unity is finally happy to open their doors to all new players on Castadia that want to have a great gamming experience, and is going to be invested in this server. This faction, is one of the newest factions on this server, but already having 4 members, two of them being active every day. We also have a Discord which is a requirement to be eligible to an invite into the faction. Before you can join our growing community, you will first have to go through trials, the first of which is this recruitment form. Being the first stage of you joining our empire, these will be a series of simple questions, which will tell us a bit about yourself, and if you have the skills that we are looking for.

Warning: If after you join we find out that one of your answers were untruthful, you will be immediately kicked from the faction with no appeal. This is not meant to scare you, but to informe you, as here at Unity, we pride ourselves on truthfulness , and as you may have guessed, "UNITY". The next few stages if you pass this one, will be, a one on one chat with the leader of the faction, "Nissay57", just to get a taste of your personality, and finally a fight to the death, for the spots on our faction. (Full gear provided)Now on to the questions...

Basic Questions:
    -Your in game Name:
    - Time zone:
    - Internal design /10:
    - Defence building /10:
    - Cannoning /10:
    - PvP skills /10:
    - Do you have discord? if yes right your username.

Descriptive questions:
    - Have you ever had any factions experience? If yes for how long, and what did you learn from it.

- Have you ever been banned on a factions server? If so why and where?

- Why are you interested in joining our faction?

- What do you think is the most important role of a new member in a faction?

- What is your favourite pastime on factions?

- What do you think you could bring to our faction that we may not already have?

- How can we benefit you, and you benefit us as a faction?

- What is your goal in factions?

Questions
    If you have any questions to ask about this faction, the trials or this form, leave them at the end of your completed form.

Information
    As you know this is the first step in joining Unity, the next trial if you are selected will be a test of your skills, then a death match, and finally a one on one conversation with the Leader of Unity. Once you join Unity, you will not be able to back out, so be sure you make the right choice.

#1 Yassin, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. WaffleMonkey

WaffleMonkey Apprentice

Ratings:
    +241
    I read "Fight to the death," damn maybe I'll leave Vertigo for this intense action! :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yassin

Yassin Peasant

Ratings:
    +2
    That's how we decide if you are worthy XD

4. WaffleMonkey

WaffleMonkey Apprentice

Ratings:
    +241
    Can I be worthy without joining? I wanna fight!!!!

5. Ben

Ben Novice

Ratings:
    +92
    Considering there's only three people in your faction, maybe you should just accept the two people rather than making them fight. Your fac, not mine. Just a suggestion! :)

Good luck with your recruitment.

6. WaffleMonkey

WaffleMonkey Apprentice

Ratings:
    +241
    Don't hate on the best part of joining their faction!!! I'd leave mine to fight :p

7. Yassin

Yassin Peasant

Ratings:
    +2
    Definitely, if there is someone who wants to join ill give you and them the same gear, and if they win their in if they lose they can try again when they think their better.

8. Yassin

Yassin Peasant

Ratings:
    +2
    I
    If I do that the players joining my fac will be weaker at fighting, and if they have something else to offer, and I like it they will be able to join the fac without passing the trials.

9. Feida

Feida Peasant

Ratings:
    +31
    @Yassin

Make them fight in The Prism, It would be an honour.

10. Yassin

Yassin Peasant

Ratings:
    +2
    As soon as they come I will send them to you

11. Superpowamario

Ratings:
    +28
    -Your in game Name: Superpowamario
    - Time zone: PST
    - Average hours active: 5 (not all at once)
    - Internal design /10: 8 (if I know what everyone wants)
    - Defence building /10: 5 (depends what exactly im doing)
    - Cannoning /10: 0 (I just cant learn how to do this... too complicated, im good at other things.
    - PvP skills /10: 7
    - Do you have discord? if yes right your username. Atric#7348

Descriptive questions:
    - Have you ever had any factions experience? If yes for how long, and what did you learn from it. Played factions for 2 and a half years. Its fun, I learn some cool things every now and then. I know the basics and some complicated stuff... not too much.

- Have you ever been banned on a factions server? If so why and where? Yes, False ban, did nothing wrong.... forgot the server since i never played there again.

- Why are you interested in joining our faction? I need a faction, and my last faction was raided and I need something to do everyday when I get bored.

- What do you think is the most important role of a new member in a faction? To earn everyone's trust and help out a lot.

- What is your favourite pastime on factions? Afk'ing or talking to players.

- What do you think you could bring to our faction that we may not already have? Whatever you need, (Other then cannoning)

- How can we benefit you, and you benefit us as a faction? You give me spawners to AFK, I can pay you money over nights and when no one is on.

- What is your goal in factions? To be the best faction of them all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.