Printer Poll

Discussion in 'General' started by Adoze, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Allow printer

1. Yes

70.4%
  2. No

29.6%
  1. MuttDawgs

MuttDawgs Peasant

Ratings:
    +6
    So suggest that change. Not a full gameplay change that would twist the way the server would work.

2. Enthalpy

Enthalpy Peasant

Ratings:
    +1
    Personally, I believe printer should be implemented

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WaffleMonkey

WaffleMonkey Adept

Ratings:
    +270
    Yo what you doing on these forums?

4. Vicc

Vicc Peasant

Ratings:
    +13
    The new printing feature on the server is worth the attention. It's going to be making a lot of things much more easier as people don't have the patience for the game as they use to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. WaffleMonkey

WaffleMonkey Adept

Ratings:
    +270
    They were supposed to have a sort of plugin replace it, but that was like 6 months ago. I hope they enable it.

6. Fall

Fall Architect Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR EVENT TEAM

Ratings:
    +225
    I've only just seen this now, so apologies for the late reply.
    As Vicc mentioned, we are currently developing a new custom plugin as an alternative to Printer. There are a few reasons for this, but generally the hope is it'll be super easy to use for new and experienced players alike. It's something new we're trying - we'll see what you guys think of it and how well it works. We're putting a lot of thought and development into it to ensure it's the best it can possibly be.

That being said, it is still in development, so I can't comment on when it'll be implemented.
    You've all made some good points and we'll definitely take those into consideration.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. JMan

JMan Corrections Manager
    MANAGER

Ratings:
    +15
    As the person mostly responsible for the rules on Zeldaria, I'll chip in.

Printer, or at least something like it, is, in my eyes, necessary for factions. I think it has been necessary for at least 2 years. The only reason it is currently against the rules is because we plan on utilizing a plugin to give all players access to the benefits that Printer provides. Unfortunately, it's not ready yet, but fortunately it's believed to be essential to the server's long-term viability (after grace when it'll make an impact anyway).

IF that plugin gets abandoned for some reason or becomes no longer feasible for implementation, Printer will most likely be allowed.
    So rest easy, guys :p