[New/Reformed] Remedy | Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Castadian, May 14, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Castadian

Castadian Novice

Ratings:
    +61
    OFFICIAL APPLICATION FOR REMEDY

Hello and welcome! We are Remedy, we're currently top faction on the server and looking to stay that way. Following the merge of the most dedicated factions on the server, we find ourselves lead by an experienced team consisting of myself, Twix_L, Scarf, and K0box. We are a close knit group that has been on the server from the start and would like to continue expanding our faction. We are in search of active members who are ready to contribute to the team, so don't hesitate to apply!
    Please contact our head of recruitment KEEPERKING#9911 with any questions on Discord.

Leaders: Castadian, Twix, Scarf, and K0box
    Sr. Officers: Abbew, Antakya
    Officers: KEEPERKING3, Redevelopment
    Members: Feida, ChrisBoi, offsettings, Ice_man, oJakee, Upixel, EvilFloki, iPintobean, Bethy, BOTfiyah.

This application is not all encompassing and if your application is accepted there will most likely at least one interview with a senior member of the Faction. Please provide as much detail as you can, the more we know the better decision we can make.

Remedy Application Form (Copy and paste completed form in replies)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IGN:
    Average Daily Hours:

Do you have discord? If so, what is it (we can use this to contact you)?:

Outline how long you've been playing factions, and what you've learnt:

Rate your exterior base building on a scale of 1-10 and provide an example of work you can do:

Rate your interior base design on a scale of 1-10:

Rate your cannoning/raiding on a scale of 1-10 and provide an example of a cannon you can build and use:

Rate your pvping on scale of 1-10:

What was your previous faction and reason for leaving?:

If there is one thing about you that we should know what is it?:

Finally, why do you want to join Remedy?:

Thank you for applying!
    Applications will be processed a fast as possible but time is required to properly review it dont worry if it takes a day or two before you hear back.

Peace and love,

- Castadian

#1 Castadian, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. keeperofthevoid67

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN: keeperofthe_void
    Time Zone: EST
    Average Daily Hours: 3-4

Do you have discord? If so, what is it (we can use this to contact you)?: keeperofthevoid67

Outline how long you've been playing factions, and what you've learnt: nothing.

Rate your exterior base building on a scale of 1-10 and provide an example of work you can do: 1

Rate your interior base design on a scale of 1-10: 5 I like making traps and hidden rooms.

Rate your cannoning/raiding on a scale of 1-10 and provide an example of a cannon you can build and use: 1

Rate your pvping on scale of 1-10: 5

What was your previous faction and reason for leaving?: none

If there is one thing about you that we should know what is it?: i played desteria back in the day and im trying to get back into minecraft. i have experience with clans and raiding on Destiny 1 and 2.

Finally, why do you want to join Remedy?: i want to join remedy to have fun and be competitive. I really wanna blow up some forts honestly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. KEEPERKING3

KEEPERKING3 Peasant

Ratings:
    +12
    At this time you will not be accepted into Remedy, due to overall lack of factions experience. Please keep improving and your application will be re considered at a fututre time.

4. Pbot

Pbot Pun Master

Ratings:
    +406
    Who doesn't want to blow up forts though??

5. keeperofthevoid67

Ratings:
    +2
  6. Dvck

Dvck Peasant

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN: Dvck
    Time Zone: UTC + 3
    Average Daily Hours: I can play for at least a couple of hours a day.

Do you have discord? If so, what is it (we can use this to contact you)?: Dvck#0129

Outline how long you've been playing factions, and what you've learnt: I used to play Desteria (another factions server) for around a year and I've been playing Castadia for around a month or so now. Regarding what I've learned - first and foremost, I generally know how the mechanics of factions works, that is, the commands, the concept, the gameplay, the rules etc. I have also learned about the concept of cannons and how they can be used and I learned about how you can protect your base such as using obsidian, using multiple layers of walls and water, using traps etc. Furthermore, I have learned about methods to making money, i.e a cactus farm.

Rate your exterior base building on a scale of 1-10 and provide an example of work you can do: 8 - I can build protection for the base such as walls - I can sit for hours on end and just place blocks upon blocks upon blocks. Furthermore, I generally know about exterior protection technics and can apply them. Also, I like to design things, so I may be able to design the exterior of the base so it won't be just a long wall.

Rate your interior base design on a scale of 1-10: 9.

Rate your cannoning/raiding on a scale of 1-10 and provide an example of a cannon you can build and use: 7 - I know how to build and use the basic cannon where you put TNT in water, then one next to the TNTs in the water, then light up the ones in the water first then the one besides them. I am also very good at PVP, which can come in handy in raidings.

Rate your pvping on scale of 1-10: 10.

What was your previous faction and reason for leaving?: My previous faction was China, which is now this faction!
    I didn't exactly leave it, it was merged with 2 other factions.

If there is one thing about you that we should know what is it?: I would like it if you could help me sometimes by teaching me things I may not yet know about Factions.

Finally, why do you want to join Remedy?: First of all, I used to be in the China faction which is now this faction and I really liked it. I liked our base and the way it was protected, I liked the members of the faction, and I believe you are very knowledgeable of factions and the mechanics of it. In addition, this faction seems amazing as well, especially considering that it not only includes China, it also includes 2 other factions! It seems like a powerful faction of proffessional players, which is the reason I want to be a part of it. Finally, I would like to be part of the faction so I can help it grow and learn more things about factions, as well as getting to know new people and perhaps making new friends.

7. KEEPERKING3

KEEPERKING3 Peasant

Ratings:
    +12
    Moved to Interview stage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.