Verified DarkInc | Recruitment Thread (Top 10 Factions)

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by DarkxSilent, Apr 16, 2018.

1. henryabbott

henryabbott Peasant

Ratings:
    +1
    What is the reason for you wanting to join our faction?: I own a faction on my own and I just want play with others and make new friends cause I know I can trust you all. I'm from the uk and am on at 6-8 in the evening, I love building farms and making money. also I would love to help, learn and watch you raid. I would love to join your faction.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. DarkxSilent

DarkxSilent Peasant

Ratings:
    +19
    @henryabbott - Thank you for submitting your application. We will be in touch via Discord.
    --- Double post merged ---
    === DarkInc - Currently Not Recruiting ===
    As the player base is small at the moment, we are currently no longer accepting applications as we do not want to become one of the few factions with active players. I encourage anyone wanting to join a faction at this time, don't. Create your own faction. You are the next faction that can become known. Build your own farms and show your dedication. Have that sense of pride to show you are an active hardworking faction. When the player base is higher we will start recruiting for members. You are still welcome to join our Discord for communication.
    Thank you for understanding. ~DxS