An Update - Moving Forward

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jobmaximous, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Jobmaximous

Jobmaximous Manager
    MANAGER CONTENT TEAM

Ratings:
    +13
    Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update as to what happened in regards to release, what’s going on currently and where we plan to go from here.

Release

Firstly, I’d like to take the time to thank everyone who participated in the new release and has stuck around since then - It means the world to us that you guys still have an interest in the server, despite the troubles it’s seen since its release 2 years ago. How far we’ve come, huh?

In regards to the release earlier this month, I think it’s important to address a few things. This release was far-from-perfect, the team and I have learnt a lot from the mistakes we made. We're happy to have had the chance, over the weeks following the release, to take your suggestions and criticisms on board; you all have certainly given us lots to think about and work on in the near future. I'd like to thank you for the constructive criticism and suggestions that have been made so far and encourage you to continue in helping us make this server more enjoyable.

Management Updates

To begin, I'd like to apologize for the long wait for a post of this nature, however there were a lot of things behind the scenes and we wanted to be sure of what was happening moving forward.
    Hopefully some of your questions and concerns will be addressed in this post.

Firstly, @Trewology will be less active in the near future due to personal reasons. Whilst we’re sure you have questions, we ask that you do not pry and we appreciate your understanding in advance. The entire staff is hoping for Trew to return as soon as possible and as soon as we know anything, we’ll let you know.

As he won’t be able to get on as often, he has asked me to step in as an acting Project Director of sorts.
    This essentially means I'll be managing the team on the content being developed for the foreseeable future; ensuring the content will be enjoyable for you all.

I’d like to stress that we want YOU to be a vital part of the server from this moment forth; As such, if any of you have any suggestions as to where the server should go, what we should implement next and any bugs that need fixing, please message myself or another member of staff, or suggest it in the appropriate sections, and we’ll look screen through them. We’ve already started on the next phase of Zeldaria; Not only fixing and improving our current content but adding things to make the server a place you will want to stay with.

Moving Forward

Now, for the final section of this thread - the future, and what we plan to do from here on out.

Firstly, we'd like to welcome three new members of our team - @Ogolog and @Lucy to their role as builder, and @ked to his role as developer. All three of these guys have shown great potential so far, and we are confident they will continue to excel in their roles as we move forward.

We believe it is in the best interest of the server to consider this reset a beta of sorts, and focus most of our efforts on refining current, and developing future content for the Network.

If you guys have any questions regarding all of this, feel free to either ask them below or tag me on discord! I'm more than happy to answer any concerns you guys may have.

(Props to @Fall and @Ogolog for assistance with formatting/proof reading for this thread!)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Superpowamario

Ratings:
    +28
    this thread is extra spicy

in all seriousness, love the update news. Can't wait to see the new potential here, its looking great so far!